Sunday 28 September 2014

Nerdy Cute

I have been having a play with another lovely digi from Karleigh Sue. This one is called Nerdy Cute, and I just adore her! 
 
I have always had a love of books, and my favourite childhood author was Roald Dahl. When I saw the newly released paper craft collection in celebration of him and his incredible books I just had to buy them, and they seemed the obvious choice to use with her.  
 
 

Oh, and while I am on the subject of Karleigh Sue, do pop by and join in with this months challenge on her challenge blog. The theme is 'pink ribbon' so a nice easy one to play along with and there is a great prize on offer.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Roald Dahl is one of my favourite authors. Great colouring too.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz!
    Good luck
    Nick

    ReplyDelete