Thursday 16 October 2014

Mistletoe Christmas- MoonFlower DT Post

Good evening my lovely blogland friends. I have some news to share this evening and I hope you will be as excited as I am! Last week I applied for a new DT post at MoonFlower Digi Stamps . MoonFlower is a new digi company and the images are delightful, so I was thrilled when I discovered I have made it on the team.

Like it or not ( and I love it!) Christmas is coming and so my first DT project will hopefully inspire you to turn your thoughts to the festive season. I worked with Mistletoe Christmas and had so much fun colouring her in vibrant Christmas colours with my promarkers. I added stickles to her hairband, and gold flowersoft to her dress for some extra sparkle and used red perfect pearls to add dimension to the berries on the holly.


I kept the card fairly simple as she is so stunning I didn't want to over shadow her with too many embellishments!

You can find her and all the other lovely digi stamps by MoonFlower here. Take a look- I'm sure you will love them!

I would like to enter the following challenges: 





2 comments:

  1. Great coloring! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    CB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours! Great image and fab card layout. Thank you for joining us at crafty little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete