Sunday 1 February 2015

Love Potion- Karleigh Sue Challenge DT post

It's February and love is in the air. Yep- Valentines is upon us once more. I confess I'm not the most romantic of souls, and hubby and I don't tend to celebrate Valentines Day ( I think we are just a bit past all that after 22yrs together and cynical about how commercial the day has become!), but we do like to curl up in front of the fire and chew over our busy days with a glass of wine so my DT inspiration for the challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog was made with that in mind.

I used watercolour paper with distress inks and stamps to create the background of my tag, and added the gorgeous Love Potion digi ( can be found in the shoppe here). I coloured her in a rich purple- one of my favourite colours, with a combination of Promarkers and Spectrun Noir pencils. I secured it to the bottle using red ribbon with hearts on from my stash. 


If you're feeling romantically inclined we would love to see your Valentines makes over on the challenge blog. If you need some inspiration why not hop over to the inspiration blog or Facebook fan page for a nosey and to keep up to date with what's new in the land of Karleigh Sue. 

Whatever you are up to this Valentines make it a good one!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment