Friday 24 July 2015

Joint Christening Card

I was asked recently if I could make a card for a joint christening for a friend who is attending the christening of a young boy and his baby sister. A bit of a challenge covering both sexes and different aged children, but the adorable digis at Mo's Digital Pencil gave me exactly what I needed and I managed to come up with a card I was happy with. I just adore Mo's digis. So full of character!


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card....A real keepsake! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Sweet images, and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining in the fun at My Whimsical Little World "Anything Goes" challenge blog.

    Hugs
    Paola :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lynda & such sweet images! Thanks so much for joining us a My Whimsical Little World for our first challenge. Hope to see you back again next month. Good luck!
    Hugs, Renee
    MWLW DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card for the christening! - You really mastered the challenge, Lynda!!
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete