Thursday 27 August 2015

Happy Birthday to Cheri

This week has seen the birthday of the one and only Cheri- artist extraordinaire at Karleigh Sue. We had a great celebration over on the Facebook Fan Page and a blog hop too. So much fun! Of course I couldn't let her special day go by without sending her a hand made card, and what better than to use her own art work? I chose to use Craft Queen and for something a little different I merged it using this Rainbow Meadow background digi from Make It Crafty, using Craft Artist. Cheri is really going places so I loved the idea of her whizzing over a colourful rainbow on her hot gun! I coloured with promarkers and used a background technique to create the flower meadow that I learned in an online Create and Learn colouring class from Kit and Clowder.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. A fantastic, colourful card. Thanks a lot for joining the Anything Goes challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for more challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun, colourful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete