Sunday 14 February 2016

Captain Awesome by Visible Image

Happy Monday morning folks! Well, ok for some of you it may not be if you are back to work after a nice Valentines weekend, but I have a rare day off today so it's definitely a happy one for me. If you are doing battle with the workplace today then hopefully my card offering will brighten your day!

I love love love stamps by Visible Image. They are so different and fresh and great to work with as such good quality. I have several sets that haven't as yet been inked ( shocking I know!)so I am on a mission to use them as I have some of their new releases arriving soon too ( check them out on the website- they are awesome!). Talking of awesome- the stamp set I used for my card is Captain Awesome. Brilliant image for boys cards, which I always struggle with. 



To create my background I used Dylusion sprays on watercolour card. Once dry I spritzed through a star mask with water to give a bleached effect. The main imaged were stamped and fussy cut, and I made the laser effect with coloured texture paste and a mask which I sprinkled glitter over when wet to add dimension. To finish off I inked through a third mask to give the circles and splats, stamped the sentiment and stuck the images on. Really simple to do yet very effective I think.

I am entering this in the following challenges:






4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at CUYL!
    Hugs from Germany!
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Lynda, just perfect for the boys in our lives. Thank you for joining our challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a little boy, TFS at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete