Saturday 6 February 2016

Karleigh Sue Main Ingredient

Before I say anything about today's card I should probably point out that this is a retired image from Karleigh Sue so no longer available, but I actually printed it last year and never got around to mounting it on a card so thought it was about time I did!

I wanted to create a card that wasn't too pink and frilly , so opted for more male colours on this one. She is coloured in copics, and mat and layered using black card and coordinating papers from my stash.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great sentiment and a lovely mage. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an unsual choice for a velentine - a bit different - I love it Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your combination of colors and design paper, layering and embellishments. A very cute image and great job on the coloring. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black mats really make all of the colors pop! Such a fun sentiment too!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Love Is in the Air challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning a prize over at Crafty Gals Corner! Please be sure to claim it within the week!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete