Thursday 21 April 2016

April New Release for Julia Spiri

As you all know I am a proud DT member for Julia Spiri and up until now I have always been on the team for the challenge blog ( if you haven't entered the current challenge go check it out by the way!). This month sees my first post as a member of the new release team and I can't begin to say how thrilled I am to be working with some incredibly talented crafters!


This new release is all about weddings, and wow, the images are amazing! You can find them all in the shop here.


Here's what I have made for you:


First up is a delicate wedding card. To create this I imported the Wedding Day digi into Craft Artist, along with some elements from the clip art set Peonies and Ranunculus and arranged them on my page with a soft grey background and sentiment before printing out, then I hand coloured the image and added some stickles to the veil to add a little sparkle. I just love the simplicity of it and think it looks really classy.

Challenges:



For my second project I have used the Peonies and Ranunculus set again, and once more played with it in craft artist to create a totally digital anniversary card.

Challenges: 






For my final project I have created a digital scrapbook page, using Watercolour Poppies clip art set. I love this photo of my daughters together, taken just before their first joint  Remembrance Sunday Parade for the Scouts. I am so very proud of them for their understanding and appreciation for the soldiers that fell for us and their willingness to make their own sacrifice of giving up their precious free time to remember and honour them. They really are great kids ( and yes I know I am biased lol!)

Thanks for stopping by to check out my take on the new releases. Do check out the blog and see what the rest of my team mates have made.

Oh, and you can also join in the fun on our Facebook page if you would like to. We love to see what you have been making with Julias images.

Bye for now!

Lynda
xxx







14 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects, all of them, Lynda! I can't seem to make digital work, but your creations are so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! And congrats on your new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynda thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda all your creations are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lynda. Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges

    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wedding day card. Love that bride. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo wow so many lovely makes here!! Love them all ;) beutiful Done !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Cards! Thanks it for paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab N Funky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. All lovely, but my favourite is the wedding card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete