Monday 18 April 2016

Gina Caribe by MoonFlower

Hiya peeps! It's time for me to share another project for MoonFlower and this time I have used the new release Gina Caribe. Isn't she just perfect for Summer cards. I loved colouring her, and for me the skin was a challenge as I rarely do darker tones so I am very happy with how she turned out.


The sentiment is a scrapbooking panel which seemed to fit her vibe perfectly.

MoonFlower will shortly just be sticking with the Etsy digi store, but until then you can grab some stunning digis at discounted rates here in the old store, but hurry as they won't be there long! And when you do you can share your gorgeous creations with us over on the Facebook fan page. We'd love to see them!

I am entering this in the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Good morning Lynda, A beautiful card and image. Love your colouring. Great use of papers.

    Hugs Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, what a wonderful card! I love the diversity of design in your pretty creation, and marvel at how well all your colors and features work together - AND WOW - I covet your coloring and shading skills! Beautiful! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the bright colours and that sentiment panel is a wonderful addition. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete