Thursday 2 June 2016

The Spring Orchid by Julia Spiri

I'm off work this week and with my husband and daughter away on a camping trip together I'm managing to find lots of lovely time to craft. Today I have been working with The Spring Orchid by Julia Spiri. She's so delicate and was a joy to colour. 



I've also been playing with my Inkadinkado set, which is one of those impulse buys that us crafters tend to make that then sits unused for a while. I fancied dusting it off today and used it to create the background flower, which I coloured with watercolour pens and my wink of stella pen, before fussy cutting and mounting on some linen textured card, which I die cut fancy corners on. I finished the whole card with some gems.

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. I'll have more of this weeks makes to share tomorrow!

Lynda 
xx



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! this image is so beautiful and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Design, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame you created for this image. The corner elements give this such an elegant touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Pearls or Gems challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Lynda, love your colouring!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete