Thursday 7 July 2016

Jessica Jones by Karleigh Sue

Howdy folks! Just popping by to share a little bit of Karleigh Sue inspiration with you all, using the ultra sexy Jessica Jones. Isn't she ace? I'm a bit of a country girl at heart so love the new western themed digis from Cheri- go check them all out in the store here, or on the Inspiration Blog to see what my teamies have been doing with them too. 


To create my card I coloured with copics and promarkers, and mounted her on some distressed scrapbook paper behind a frame. The senti was cut using a Tim Holtz aplhabet die and adhered to kraft card.

Challenges:


I hope this has inspired you to get creative this weekend. 

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice,
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket.
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I don't colour so I always admire those that do and yours especially TFS with Craft Rock Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Great image and your coloring is awesome. I like the paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love your colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete