Sunday 6 November 2016

A Very Special Congratulations

I was so thrilled last week to hear the happy news that my beautiful niece Kerri and her fella Mark are, after 7 years together, now officially engaged. It's been long awaited I can tell you, so I am glad Mark has finally popped a ring on her finger, and what a beautiful ring it is too!  They really do make a wonderful couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world for their life together. 

Of course no such occasion can go unmarked with a card, and I just couldn't resist using this gorgeous fairy stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils. Isn't it just the sweetest image for a young couple? I teamed it with some stamps from Lavinia Stamps to create a pretty scene, and added some stickles and perfect pearls to accent the details.



Challenges:





2 comments:

  1. Hey there Linda, love your project, amazing colours and the shadows just great, Thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create, hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete