Wednesday 8 March 2017

Bloobel Progressive Challenge Entry- Ralph

I recently discovered the amazing digi art by Bloobel and just adore the quirky style, so this month I have decided to start joining in the Facebook page Progressive Challenge. This month Lisa has drawn some incredible Easter parade images ( you can find them here), and as a dog owner Ralph spoke to me instantly and I had to work with him. Isn't he a cutie! I decorated his hat with a simple flower as he's a dapper kind of chap who does discreet, and teamed him up with some Becky Higgins papers and embellishments from my stash. 



I am entering this in the following challenges:



Thanks for popping by 

Lynda 
xx

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete