Tuesday 13 June 2017

Celebrating Pride Art Journal Spread

It's been a while since I've played in my art journal but this week I felt the urge to throw some brusho's about and see what happened and I have to say I am really proud of the result. The bright colours thrown out by those amazing pigment paints just sang rainbows to me, and little rainbows have been popping up all over my Facebook news feed recently in celebration of Pride month. Those little emojis.  coupled with a very unnecessary thread and predjudiced thread about the LGBT community on a creative group I belong to today, kick started my creative process and this spread somehow emerged magically.

 The main image was one I saved a while ago from a National Trust magazine. I knew one day it would just work for me, and today it did!! Point proven yet again that a crafters hoarding is never in vain!


Products used were:

Brusho paints
Dylusion Paints
Paperartsy border stamps
Visible Image stamps
Wow embossing powders and versamark
Stencils
Zig water colour pens
Charcoal pencil
Stickles
Nuvo drops
Black fineliner


Challenges:


Thanks for popping by

Lynda 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Very creative. I love your point about the crafter's hoard never being in vain! Thanks for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, Bold and Beautiful I love it. Thank you for joining in the challenge on the Love to Create blog.

    ReplyDelete